Google

Monday 4 February 2013

Board Game Barker Upgrades

| April 4th 2016 | 
Thanks for checking out my blog. I have a new, much better looking version of this website here: http://www.boardgamebarker.com/

Over the past month I have slowly been working on an updated version of this blog behind the scenes. Some of this work is ready, the rest of it is almost there. Over the next two weeks I will be making some big changes to how posts are laid out. Today, I have added two new pages to the top of the blog. If you click them you will be directed to a page listing all my reviews for games in that category. For the moment there are only Intro and Light Games pages, but expect more to come shortly. Note that games may show up in multiple categories if they work well in multiple settings, for example a game would not be added to intro games and heavy gamer games, but you may see an intro game show up under Family or Light games.

Thanks for the continuing support, I hope everyone keeps checking back as I plan to continue updating and improving this blog. Suggestions/comments/feedback is always welcome and has helped me a lot so far.

No comments :

Post a Comment